Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday #18

May 22nd, 2013 - After my traumatising trip to the bariatric surgeon on Thursday, and a weekend of wine and yoga with my best friend since the age of 2, Elizabeth...it was time for Weigh-In Wednesday at 4:30 in the morning, and not my usual 6 or 7 AM time slot....I blame the BC Ferries for that.   

Starting weight:  292.1
1st weigh-in:  286.8
2nd weigh-in:  280.1
3rd weigh-in:  276.4
4th weigh-in:  274.1
5th weigh-in:  270.6
6th weigh-in:  266.2
7th weigh-in:  262
8th weigh-in:  261.4
9th weigh-in:  257.7
10th weigh-in 251.4
11th weigh-in 247.3
12th weigh-in 243.6
13th weigh-in 241.7
14th weigh-in 235.4
15th weigh-in 235.4
16th weigh-in 227.7
17th weigh-in 223.5
18th weigh-in 223.5 again. Boo!

Am I surprised?  Not really.  Was my head in the game this week?  Not really.  

Did I work out as hard as I possibly could?  Absolutely!  I even did a yoga class on my day off.  

Did I indulge in a bit of bad behaviour involving wine with friends.  Absolutely.   Gahhh!  Please reassure me that is still allowed.  

The thing is, my caloric intake goes down every few pounds I lose, and it's getting more and more important that I think about nourishing my body, and less about how wine with friends is nourishing for the soul...because, it isn't really helping me lose weight, is it?  And it certainly isn't good for the mind that I stay the same weight, because that just makes me think of that ding in my confidence...and then I go a little panicky to be honest.  

Anyway, I didn't have time to think about how my weight stayed the same because I was off to Vancouver for a day trip with my mommy.  Shopping and hilarity would ensue, and a whole bunch of searching through racks of terrible hipster clothes masquerading as mainstream fashion.  At least I got a couple of accessories, 10 million candles, a retro kitchen cart, and a bunch of fabulous Asian food stuffs that I couldn't have gotten here in Victoria.  I absolutely love Richmond for shopping...the best of Asia and Scandinavia in one city!

No comments:

Post a Comment