Thursday, February 21, 2013

Elevenses, Luncheon, and Tea...oh my!

Not only do I look like a Hobbit, short and round with a mop of curly hair, but my new eating regimen is reminiscent of THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING:
 
Aragorn: Gentlemen, we do not stop 'til nightfall.
Pippin: What about breakfast?
Aragorn: You've already had it.
Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.  

Three days a week I eat breakfast, go to the gym and do some cardio, then I eat a snack at "recess" while trying to figure out something clever to say on the blog.  I can write for hours and frequently do in the lobby of the Crystal Pool & Fitness Centre (come say hi), during this time I will eat again before walking home.  When I'm at home, I have some sort of snack before I figure out dinner.  Then when Stéphane comes home, we eat some supper, let it settle and then go back to the gym for workout number 2.  I try and have a little something after the gym...a piece of fruit or a yogourt perhaps.  And that is eating 6 times a day...I had no idea when I started this that I would be force feeding myself all day.  Haha...I'm not even that hungry half the time.  The rest of the week, I do the same...though I have a different workout schedule.

Well, if this is what I need to do to lose the Hobbit and gain the Elf...I gotta do what I gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment