Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday #11

April 3rd, 2013 - Happy 46th Birthday to my April Fool, Stéphane Gagnon!  

But first, let me celebrate Weigh-in Wednesday with a little happy dance.  Last week was an insane loss of 6.3 pounds and this week was a decent loss of 4.1 pounds!  I'll buy that for a dollar!
 
Starting weight:  292.1
1st weigh-in:  286.8
2nd weigh-in:  280.1
3rd weigh-in:  276.4
4th weigh-in:  274.1
5th weigh-in:  270.6
6th weigh-in:  266.2
7th weigh-in:  262
8th weigh-in:  261.4
9th weigh-in:  257.7 
10th weigh-in 251.4
11th weigh-in 247.3

Total weight lost: 44.8 pounds!  I have lost a small child...or a rather substantial dog.  Amazeballs!
 
Happy Dance because I lost weight whilst having a fabulous house guest, Delfine...and if you're going to have a house guest, Delfine is the perfect person to have when you're trying to lose weight because she doesn't eat a lot and she doesn't really drink.  And, if you're going to have two really fabulous house guests...then the other obvious choice would be Danijel Solanović, my Croatian conscience, who doesn't really drink and is really mean.  Haha...just kidding...or am I?  No really, Delfine and Daniel are the best people to have with you at any time, they are amazing supporters of mine and understand what I'm going through.

Daniel travelled all night and some of the day on the bus from Calgary seated next to a lovely Korean woman with a tablet.  He booked in at the swanky hostel in town so as not to overrun casa Spitfyre with too many people...and then when he got to town, he tried to check in, and they told him at the front desk that his reservation was for April.  Woops.  So, insta-guest.  After spinning, Stéffi raided my parents' basement and found a feather mattress...the one the dog doesn't use.  

Gotta love Zombie Jesus Day, it brought great friends to the family dining table, and no body thought about chocolate...or was that just me?  Could have been that everyone else was thinking, where the heck are the Easter eggs?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/15/2013

    amazing, keep up the good work! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll reach your goals

    ReplyDelete