Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Toaster logic.

It is important for me to make good choices.  For example, eat healthily, exercise as much as I can, get enough sleep....don't have Malbec for dinner etc.

Today for breakfast I made an astonishing decision...to only have one piece of bread. 

The 17 year old me could stand another piece of bloody toast!
WHAT?

Now, I've had a theory about toast for a while.  Actually, I've had it since I was 110 pounds and my high school boyfriend tried to tell me that my muscular thighs dictated that I should only have one piece of toast with lime marmalade for lunch.  

ONE PIECE OF FRAKKIN' TOAST?  

The toaster practically spells it out for you...there are two slots for bread...you eat two pieces of toast, ALWAYS.  Don't argue with the appliance, just accept it...no matter what your thighs are telling you.

So today I switched it up...I only had one delicious piece of marbled rye...because frankly, it was a huge piece of bread, and I didn't need two of them.  I did, however, need protein...so I opted for some peanut butter and spread it over the bread, stuck a banana in the middle, folded it up and ate it like a taco.

I still think you should always eat two pieces of toast though.  The exception proves the rule.

(And for those of you who know why I chose to use the word FRAK within this post about TOASTER LOGIC...well done you!) 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/24/2013

    I have a four-slice toaster and, you guessed it, I usually have 4 toasts at a time and I have the thighs to prove it. 4 slices is wayyy too much bread but bread is so delish! :)

    Mylène D

    ReplyDelete